Geethik has the required capacity and expertise to successfully complete any data conversion project to agreed schedules and within budget. We have a well-trained team of professionals who specialize in this type of work. We handle various conversion projects for many publishers across the globe.
Geethik’s workflow and procedures are fully extensible and the model is well tested. The protocols are designed to enable up-scaling of capacity in the system without any issues in delivery and quality. This allows huge volumes to be built into the workflow in a short time frame. By working closely with our clients we are able to ensure a continuously smooth workflow and deliveries on time and within budget to agreed quality standards.
We use and modify a variety of third party encoding standards such as TEI, Docbooks, NLM, DTBook, etc., and develop other proprietary content management tools to create XML database. We have extensive experience in encoding characters sets in many languages.
Our services include:
- Analyzing your data
- Developing/modifying DTD/Schema
- Writing conversion specifications
- Pre-Migration data clean-up
- OCR/Data Capture
- GML/XML/XHTML encoding
- Proofing, Validation and QC Audits
- XML FO transformation
The following points will clearly illustrate why GEETHIK has been qualified to handle XML projects:
- Very good expertise in handling XML related projects.
- Thorough understanding of Technology and Production Process.
- Handling almost 19 different DTDs of various publishers.
- Good expertise in handling XML projects with Schema. At present we handle schemas for 2 customers.
- Expertise in handling Journal DTDs as well as Book DTDs in XML.
- Proven workflows in 3B2, Quark and FrameMaker at GEETHIK through which complex tasks are made simpler through automation.
- Familiar with a number of DTDs for which we have been validated by many Publishers.
- Quark to XML/SGML
- Word to XML/SGML
- PDF to SGML/XML
- Penta & Miles33 to SGML/XML
- XML with GIF, TeX and MathML