Comprehensive project management services tailormade to suit publisher’s requirements and to provide greater efficiency and cost effectiveness. Geethik can provide assistance in defining Project Scope, Project Planning, Workflows, Project Management, etc.
Geethik employs proven project management protocols to ensure that all projects are identified and completed on schedule. Each project deliverable will have a planning meeting, an associated project status list that will track progress throughout the course of the project. The project status list will include the tasks, responsible parties, and expected completion dates.
We have start-up and ongoing plan management processes in place with most of our clients. On the basis of the scale in which we serve clients, project management approach keeps up on track and on budget.
GEETHIK provides complete project management services, for books and journals. Our Project management services include
- Managing and coordinating the entire project starting from receipt to dispatch of final files
- Following-up and scheduling to meet the Publishers deadline
- Liaison with authors, publishers, editors, production personnel
- Keeping track of manuscripts and page proofs through the entire phase of production
- Collation of corrections from authors', editors' and publishers returned proofs on to master set
- Status reporting
- Allocate PM for each account
- Caters Various time zones
- Well informed and trained PM/PME to handle customer effectively
- Customer Centric approach